Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Several Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

Several Updates Empty
PostSeveral Updates

So in my completely and utter als;dfas;lbhid over this time period with school and stuffs, I have failed to realized until just tonight that we already have a category for Site Members x3 And after very slight tweaking, it is open for everyone to go in and tell us about yourselves :D It doesn't have to be long and it can include anything you want to put in it. Although I do suggest putting things in such as things you like, things you dislike, favorite foods and music (if you want), your hobbies, etc., etc. SO GO MY CHILDREN AND TELL US EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU...AND YOUR CHARACTERS. Yes, your characters, too :3 Here.. this will explain better..

Cai wrote:
So, We make a new section of the forum called something like "Member's pages" or something like that. Each member gets to post 1 topic in the forum about them like "Lups' Page" or "Lupa's Wolf Den" (my choices, obviously) and we could do whatever we want, as long as rules allow it. This is basically like an extended signature. You could also double post on your topic (In example, I could make multiple posts, each about one of my characters) Or make a Q&A thing (like, if someone wanted to ask me more about who my characters are, they could ask there and I could respond) This would make the site more friendly to new users in that they could feel more comfortable with older members and their characters.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask :D

Next up, I have also collapsed several categories down so that several of the RP areas are now sub-categories of larger ones, such as Windtown. Windtown Park, Hospital, Cloud Restaurant, and the brand new Cai's Weapon Shop are now all sub-categories of Wintown. Furosuto Inn has been added to Snowville as a sub-category; Nevermore Mall is a sub in Nevermore City, and so on. It doesn't look like too much of a drastic change until you are actually trying to find an RP area on the main forum page xD We just have a lot of places to RP~

Last but not least, there have been SOME updates to the Hall of Fame. It is still a work in progress, but it is getting there slowly but surely ;u;

That is all. Carry on :3
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Several Updates :: Comments

No Comment.

Several Updates

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: About the site :: Announcements-
Jump to: