Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It has to do with the plot o3o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

It has to do with the plot o3o Empty
PostSubject: It has to do with the plot o3o   It has to do with the plot o3o EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:40 pm

So who wants to go ahead and start the next part of the plot? This part would be taking over Nevermore City which would in turn take over the schools and some other stuff.. And this could be a little bit simpler too to save some time. I mean, if the plot is to have the evil people completely take over Skyshatter then this could be the easy takeover where some evil person, preferably Nina or Mika or someone not really known as evil, have an appointment with the mayor the city which actually turns out to be an ambush. The mayor is then killed and the city is taken over. That would be 2/3 of Skyshatter under evil control.

BUT!! If the complete conquering thing wasn't necessarily the idea, then this could possibly be where the evil people are stopped and all of the evil charries are killed except for a few (o3o) and their reign of terror ends and Skyshatter is at peace once again! Or... this city could be conquered and the next battle *Windtown* would be where they are stopped.

So... whaddya think?
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

PostSubject: Re: It has to do with the plot o3o   It has to do with the plot o3o EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:17 pm

well, I was kind of hoping for a battle in the next part of the plot, but this could work too. :D I think Windtown should be like, a totally epic fight, where the evil ones lose, but they aren't stopped. There are still smaller areas like the Syra forest, Animeer forest, Shapeshifter's valley, etc. that the could try and conquer.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: It has to do with the plot o3o   It has to do with the plot o3o EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:36 pm

Yeah that's true, but the thing about that is that it would take forever to try to conquer every last one of those places. o3o

BUT COME ON PEOPLE! D: I need your opinions!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It has to do with the plot o3o   It has to do with the plot o3o Empty

Back to top Go down

It has to do with the plot o3o
Page 1 of 1